March 11 and 15 marks the jovial occasion for my parents
Just wanna wish mom and dad….
A very Happy Birthday! Love you both!
May this year fill you both with good health and eternal happiness!
and also to WeiZhi, Happy Belated birthday. You’ve been a dear friend and good makan companion. Hope you had a blast on your big day!
I have a little something for you guys…
Remember to claim these next year 🙂
Would like to share this simple and easy, but yet well-liked recipe!
First attempt in baking a butter cake in Glasgow 😛
- 250g butter
- 100g margarine (I used Stork, they don’t sell margarine here)
- 250g sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 vanilla essence
- 250g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 170 degree Celcius.
- Line in cupcakes paper on cupcake tray.
- Beat butter, margarine, sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition
- Stir in essence. Fold in sifted flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Spread batter into the cupcakes paper on tray.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 170 degree Celcius.
- Decorate your cupcake with icing or even fruits.
Fast, easy and worth a try! Will do icing decorations on them in my next attempt!
Once again, Happy Birthday Mom & Dad! and WeiZhi too!