I guess Nagomi needs no introduction as they’ve already build quite a reputation in their Japanese food authenticity and impressing their patrons through the shabu-shabu treats. Over these 2 years, Nagomi have evolved from just an ordinary shabu-shabu outlet into a Japanese eatery that offers a wide variety of Japanese cuisine in their new menu.
Never failing us this time again, they came up with a promotion that satisfied us all; in terms of good & fresh ingredients with very affordable price too! Special thanks to Debbie for the arrangement.
Shabu-shabu Buffet with over 80 varieties @ only RM32.80++ !
With their Nagomi signature soup base, one can opt to add in extra paste in their soup for a change of taste. Soup pastes available are:
- Kimuchi paste
- Ginger paste
- Spicy Miso Toban paste (Japanese bean paste)
Never forgetting the Sauces to go with the different choices of ingredients as well:
- Ponzu (Japanese Vinegar) – a mixture of soy sauce, mirin & vinegar best paired for vegetables
- Goma Sauce (Sesame sauce) – sesame sauce best matched with meat
- Thai Chili Sauce – very Thai
- Nyonya Sauce – a Malaysian twist of sourish & spiciness. Cincalok rocks!
- Wafu Dressing (Japanese Vinaigrette) – tangy salad dressing
- Shoyu Dressing (Soy bean based dressing) – we all love Jap soy sauce, don’t we?
- Kyuri Dressing (Cucumber based dressing) – best dipped in with deep fried items
Over 80 varieties!
Putting a smiling face as we walked pass the counters of raw ingredients, we were entertained with visuals of different ingredients; greens, meat, seafood, sushis and even moving ones like the hyperactive Live Australian Yabby lobster!
Perhaps we should let the pictures speak for themselves
Chicken, Beef, Lamb and Duck
Yabby lobster, Slipper lobster, Half Shell Scallop, Oyster, Mussel, Bamboo Clam, Flower crab, Pompret, Tiger Prawn, White Clam and many more..
Live Australian Yabby lobster (Seasonal Item)
The lively lobster getting out of hands! 😛
Half Shell Scallop
Assorted Sushi & Salmon Sashimi
Other ready-made steamboat items
Deep Fried items
Green Salad & Tofu
Desserts are available too!
- Shabu-shabu Buffet @ RM32.80++ (not including drinks)
- Children 5 -12 year-old RM18.80++
- Only available @ Nagomi Menara Hap Seng
- Available time: Weekdays (6.00pm – 10.00pm), Weekends & Public Holidays (12.00pm – 2.30pm, 6.00pm – 10.00pm)
- Open on Sundays as well.
- Parking in Menara Hap Seng is at a flat rate of RM3 after 5pm, Weekends & Public Holidays.
They are also currently having the Carlsberg Beer Promotion, with Carlsberg per bucket on sale (5 bottles) for only RM30++.
A great place for gatherings where you can swish-swish away with your family & friends!
Nagomi @ Menara Hap Seng
Suite 1-19, 1st Floor, The Podium
Menara Hap Seng (Formerly Mui Plaza)
Jalan P. Ramlee
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
T/ +603 2141 6332