Bangkok = Shopping Paradise
Who doesn’t know?
It’s not a problem at all when it comes to finding those malls like Platinum, MBK or Siam Square in Bangkok but it could be quite a challenge planning how much time to spend there and most of us, or I would definitely lost track of time when it comes to shopping 🙂
Planning where to stay?
Just look for a hotel with:
- Good location (best if around the shopping district)
- Convenient (provide free shuttle to certain must-go places)
That’s how we decided on Baiyoke Boutique Hotel
Hotel in Pratunam District: Baiyoke
Baiyoke Boutique Hotel, a trendy hotel of Baiyoke Brand, is located a few step away from Thailand’s Tallest Tower Baiyoke Sky Hotel . The hotel was designed with a colourful environment, resulting a fun and modern atmosphere. According to Baiyoke Boutique’s staffs, they said their hotel would like their guests to have fun during their vacation both outside the hotel while they are traveling and shopping at the largest fashion square of Bangkok and inside the hotel when they return. Besides, it’s located at the rrime zone shopping area of Pratunam with lotsa shopping opportunities at your feet: Platinum Shopping Mall, MBK, Siam Square are all within 10-20min walk of the hotel and 5-10 min walk to BTS and Airport Rail Link.
We chose Baiyoke Boutique over other Baiyoke series of hotels as they offer really affordable price:
For Deluxe Room
1000 Baht per room (per night) – exclusive of breakfast
1200 Baht per room (per night) – inclusive of breakfast
Deluxe Room (Double)
Deluxe Room (Twin)
NOTE: You can request for a PINK room too!
If you’re staying for a few nights, you can check out their breakfast for a day at the B-10 Lounge.
Very simple breakfast with coffee and tea. Though nothing to shout about, it’s the easiest way to settle for first meal of the day, preparing you for battle with the shoppings all day long!
- 50% for Baiyoke Sky Buffet Restaurant on 76th & 78th floors
- 10% for Stella Palace Chinese Restaurant & Karaoke on 79 floor
- Special Promotional Price on Crystal Grill on 82nd floor
120/359 Ratchaprarop Road Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: +662 251 8800-1, 2251 8255-58
Fax: +662 255 5551
- Baiyoke Boutique is located BEHIND Baiyoke Sky Hotel
- If you’re taking a cab, make sure u tell your driver clearly it’s Baiyoke Boutique
- If you’re taking a train, it’s a 10 minutes walk from BTS Sky Train at Chidlom Station or Phayathai Station. When you see Baiyoke Sky, walk along the passage way with signs of Baiyoke Boutique and you’ll find your way there 🙂