We’re still glad that we choose to send Mini C to Brainfit Studio before he turns 2!
That reminds me, he will turn 2 in about 2 months time! Why time flies so fast??
Do you know, classes at Brainfit Studio are conducted in small group size?
Small group sizes and a low adult-child ratio allow teachers to develop a deeper understanding of our child’s personality, likes, dislikes and developmental needs.
And i always love how they emphasize on 5 important areas:
- Attention & Working Memory
- Sensory Motor
- Socio-Emotional area
All the activities designed are based on their age group.
– Listen to instructions more
– Attention, Visual & Auditory: Good for music & beat! lol
– Attention span prolonged a little
– More talkative in class (used to be very very quiet)