We were once quite skeptical towards Middle Eastern desserts and sweets. All that we thought of was just extremely sweet Baklava & dates that were coated with sugary syrups that one would find it difficult to tolerate.
Never did we know that many people would love it.
Negative thoughts were immediately erased when we get to try it for ourselves.
Now we can exclaim… “Chocolate covered dates are one of the best best candies to have with coffee or just as a small treat!”
Middle Eastern cuisines are brimmed with delightful desserts and sweets such as the “not-too-sweet” & flaky version of Baklava and delicious figs that you could find at Baaji’s
*Special thanks to Baaji’s for the delightful arrangement
provider for nutty variation of traditional classic Middle Eastern dessert 🙂
- In 1991 Lemar International was recognized and widely accepted as a major importer and supplier of a wide range of Dates, and dry fruits such as raisins, apricots, Pistachios, honey, date syrup, date vinegar etc. Lemar buyers are always visiting the Middle East, Africa and Europe for the best products, available.
- With all these in house, they then ventured into producing under a sister company called Eastern Delight, a complete line of Middle Eastern Pastries, including Date Delight, Chocolate dates, Date cookies and Baklava, using our premium ingredients including Dates, Apricots, Pistachios, Cashew Nuts, Almonds, and honey.
- Being one of the pioneers in the import of dry fruits, it has enabled Eastern Delight to successfully garner the best sources from around the globe for the finest qualities.
- All the products are produced in house, under very strict hygienic procedures by our chef, who was brought down from the Middle East.
- All their products also have the Halal seal from Jakim.
- Over the years, they have developed and designed an array of very appropriate gift boxes, and display media, both domestically and imported, to full fill the needs of the public.
Eastern Delight has expanded to its first retail outlet named Baaji’s at 1 Mon’t Kiara. The new outlet, with mouthwatering pastries and delicacies, made with the finest and premium ingredients, including Pistachios, Almonds, Walnuts, Cashew nuts and Honey.
They are all natural and healthy, a great source of nutrition!
Baaji’s products are locally manufactured by experienced chefs and some are also imported from Europe and the Middle East.
A section from Turkey as well!
The colourful stones are actually chocolates enwrapping the crispy almond 🙂
Nougats from Turkey
Nougats from Italy
Honey & Date Vinegar: the natural healthy option
Healthy Products for the Healthy minded
*NOTE: Most products here are made mainly with NUTS & HONEY. No additional sugar or syrup added
1 Mont Kiara Mall,
Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603 6211 0403
One Reply to “Baaji’s @ 1 Mon’t Kiara”
[…] Door Gifts Trying not to bore the guests with chocolates, we went for Baaji’s Eastern Delights’ Pistachio Sweets (made purely with pistachio & honey). Thanks to Baaji for such a great […]